How to Spot Fake Silver Coins | Silver Coins

How to Spot Fake Silver Coins

http://gold-eagle-coins-blog.info/ Learn how to Spot Fake Silver Coins and be wise in coin collecting.

7 Responses to How to Spot Fake Silver Coins

1. FreeRSAccountsWeekly says:

I like that way she walks and talk talk and walks

2. pogpogcasino says:

ACID TEST TO SHORT OUT THIS CLIP.

3. sailorsolidersfan1 says:

A few years ago two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to see if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids’ room, the father said “Get the kids and get out of the house, we’ll call the police, we don’t have a clown statue”. The “clown statue” was actually a killer that escaped from jail. If you don’t post this on 10 videos tonight the clown will be in your bed at 3:00am with a chainsaw in his hand. Sorry don’t want this to happen to me

4. samer537 says:

Besides coins weight, I would measure coins size and thickness, and please be sure to be very accurate, up to 0.01. Also, you can use specific gravity of metal of coin ( again, very accurate scale required, up to 0.01 of a gram). That should tell you about alloy of coin, nevertheless, you can check surface of coin via loupe or even microsoft. If everything fail and coin is valuable, I suggest submitting it to ANACS. Thank you.

5. f1471in3r says:

The history of all humanity is rife with the desire for shiny trinkets, no matter the social condition. Trust me, ppl will be looking for more than just food(ammo, H2O, clothing, bedding, etc.) . Also; do you think that when the SHTF it will remain that way forever? Probably not. He/she who is left standing with the most Ag/Au will be in pretty good shape when things calm down.
    Remember the golden rule..he who has the most gold makes the rules…I don’t see that changing to soon.

6. jesse112693 says:

the people like me who live out in the country and hunt and grow our own food will be the ones on top if the economy tanks. i live in the back woods of alabama and around here no doubt most of us would survive and be able to stock up on silver and gold.for when things turn around

7. marstheimp says:

Before i start please i am very serious about this question. I am one of the guys who sold my silver and gold about a month ago to stock up on essintials food etc.. question? If the the economy tanks and food shortage and riots what ever occur i assume the banks will be vitually closed and chaos on the streets. What will you do with you coins if everyone wants food shelter how will you get any value if it all tanks who is going to be accepting the coins unless you have something to sell i.e food