41 Canadian 50 Cent Silver Coins Added To Stack! 1080HD! | Silver Coins

41 Canadian 50 Cent Silver Coins Added To Stack! 1080HD!

I bought 36 silver Canadian 50 cent coins today for each and another five at each! Bought from the same seller that sold me the forty 2006 ½oz silver …

300 x 250 rodgersracing banner

18 Responses to 41 Canadian 50 Cent Silver Coins Added To Stack! 1080HD!

1. cuzinevil1 says:

Canadian half dollar coins  from 1929 to 1967 are 80% silver.

2. Galodude says:

I have this little coin book for when I was born. Its for 1997, and it has all the coins for 1997 including a ginormous coin with the Canadian Team winning the olympics. Do they still make those?

3. GSilvermani says:

Nice grab I recently got a decent deal as well 4 walking liberty for only 100 bucks not to shabby :)

4. peterlachance says:

Nice! So jealous lol

5. Linda Licht says:

What is the site where you are talking about?

6. Beardinc says:

Are you buying from a guy selling his personal stash? or ?

7. eazyevan1 says:

I have 27 50 cent Canadian pieces from 1966 to 1942! Are they worth any thing if I cleaned them with Vim and my fingers? I cleaned them so they would be attractive!

8. Myles Fitzgerald says:

Do you know what percent silver say a 1960 half dollar is? My mom used to work for scotia Bank in Canada and among other coins she gave me, there are a bunch of the bottom ones in this video, no wolves, thanks

9. boipinoi604 says:

$508.81 as of today.

I’m just starting to get into junk, what’s the best place to get them and what % over/under spot should I get them?

10. kurtb1818 says:

Unfortunately, there is no such coin as a low 1944. There are three varieties… a wide and narrow date, as well as, a wide date with a recut 4. Also, most canadian coins from the sixties are worth their BV unless they are dd’s, recuts, errors or ms-65’s. There was 7,683,228 1966 50 cent pieces made that year…meaning there are plenty in perfect condition. As for all those 1967’s you bought at 5 each…nice score. Especially one year later as silver keeps rising. Cheers.

11. benoitnico20 says:

if your 44 coins are not in so good condition (EF or better) the price range about for the same either it’s a near or a far 4

VF value is about 12$ CAN

12. iGradeMS70 says:

dude, your canadian accent is EPIC! :)

13. RyanB0011 says:

No, each one contains 0.3 troy ounces of silver.

1/0.3 = 3.33 repeating

$28.16(spot price of silver per troy ounce) divided by 3.33 repeating = $8.44 worth of silver in each coin.

14. Yunus Hassen says:

Are they one ounce each?

15. RyanB0011 says:

Perhaps a local dealer wont give me exactly melt value but it is very easy to get melt value on ebay even with fees included. I have strong hands so I wont be doing an exit video for a while. I have noticed that junk silver price has been increasing on the bay, I frequently see junk silver going for $3-4 over spot per ounce on the bay. Perhaps it is just a numismatic premium returning to “junk” silver?

16. RyanB0011 says:

I definitely did, sounds very promising! The fundamentals are all there, and I have strong hands.

17. hendo19742 says:

Keep stacking mate, did you hear what eric sprott said about silver last week?

18. mtube620 says: