22 Silver Coins | Silver Coins

22 Silver Coins

22 Silver Coins

A story of my wife’s grandfather that we all should think hard about. NoStressMike.com security.

16 Responses to 22 Silver Coins

1. nostressmike says:

There is no such thing as free anything. You need to take control of yourself. Medical Health Care is murder in the worse possible way. There is no place in the world where it works, I prove it daily, that is what keeps me alive. I face the imagine of Americans a lot, I am not the Ugly American that most see. Check out my website.

2. nostressmike says:

3. nostressmike says:

Distrustful is saying it nicely. All I do is share my experiences and I have experienced. There is a reason I am what I am and who I am. The funny thing is I am not done sharing and experiencing. Hang on the ride has just begun. I am a teacher, student, and more.

4. nostressmike says:

You are right on all you said, but the the reason is for a government gone wild is the problem. It is all around us and it is worse the you can imagine. That is why I make videos, do classes and seminars. We need each other to get through this mess.

5. gold maple says:

Gee I’m sorry nostressmike. Did not know about your wife. Please ignore my comments. I am just giving you a young man’s perspective of America and how the world sees America, and how the real world operates. I am sure you heard these things before Sorry for my pessimism. I am an optimist but reading the news about Snowdon etc makes me distrustful of government and society

6. gold maple says:

All those politicians in Washington only think about themselves and their interests. Some type of representative government. Congress in Washington is a rich man’s club. Enough about what I think of America. My main message is do not trust anyone, do not trust government do not trust friends do not trust family. Hide your money, pretend you are poor and capitalize on other people’s generosity, because there are suckers born every minute and continue to stack silver and gold my friend.

7. nostressmike says:

Some people get greedy and then all is lost. No, none for me and my wife was killed because of the love of money, that is another story which will be shared after my death along with other stories.

8. gold maple says:

America is a declining world power, where thousands of illegitimate bastard children are being born, where schools are just passing children so they can get rid of them, where high school graduates cannot read or write, where FASD and ADHD is increasing at phenomenal rates, where thousands of people do not have jobs for months and years, where wealthy Americans throw away millions like it was pocket change, while mnany do not have adequate housing. American Dream. I shudder and laugh.

9. gold maple says:

The government in the US taxes you to death and they do not even provide adequate health care. Millions of Americans without proper healthcare. You should come to Canada, where I live and become a Canadian citizen and get free health care. Also Canadians are more friendly than Americans. Nobody cares for no one in America. Everytime I have been to the US, people have tried to stiff me or cheat me.

10. gold maple says:

I suppose you are right. By the way your wife’s grandfather was an amazing man. Wish there were more dynamic people like that. Did he leave you and your wife any gold and silver when he died? or did he leave any stores and have you continued in his footsteps and expanded the business empire of stores. People should just collect gold, silver, real estate and start small businesses, destroy all credit cards and debt, hide money from the IRS and spend less, then you are finacially secure

11. nostressmike says:

We all do what we think is best and we are all different.

12. gold maple says:

I wish I could be like you and trust people, but I do not. I can trust immediate family members like say my parents. I do not have any children and I am not married. I would not trust friends, because that’s just me.

13. nostressmike says:

Not only gold and silver, but I have left guns that I have others keep for me or use as they see fit. Now, they are rewarded with my loyalty, my protection, and my spirit. After my passing they will be rewarded knowing that I have blessed them with the tools I use to have a great & wonderful life. I pray they will take the spirit of my life and help others as they were an important part to mine. We need each other to enjoy life to its fullest. I am blessed to know so many brave people of honor.

14. nostressmike says:

To be a friend or family of mine I expect more then most are willing to give. If you would sell me out for a few dollars now, when times are hard you will throw me to the dogs. I ask a lot from everyone around me and my life is worth more then all the gold I have. And you are right, I have lost many I thought were good people because of the smell of gold. I have given much gold and silver away, but unlike money, it is a gift of love and peace and that is what I teach.

15. gold maple says:

continued:
    After you have accumulated secretly a lot of gold, silver and lots of money ( in secret bank accounts, not even known to family) and you have become an old man, not in good health,close to death, call all your friends, family and loved ones, those who gave your money and asked for nothing in return. Say to them, I am leaving to all of you each some of my gold and silver. You thought I was poor, but I was just testing you, to see who genuinely loved me and who was after my money.

16. gold maple says:

I think your advice is not entirely right sir, First, if you have gold and silver coins, be smart. Do not announce it and trumpet this information out to the world through youtube. Second, do not bury it at friends’ places. Trust no one, not even your closest friends, not even family. They may turn around and stab you in the back or worse rob you. Always pretend that you are poor and hard up, so family members or friends feel sorry and give you money. You can use that money to buy more gold.