How To Get Real Silver From Your Bank By Saying 5 Words | Silver Coins

How To Get Real Silver From Your Bank By Saying 5 Words

http://www.leadingtrader.com How to get real hold-in-your-hand silver from your bank by just saying 5 words. Video by Alessio Rastani of http://www.alessiora…

25 Responses to How To Get Real Silver From Your Bank By Saying 5 Words

1. Hush Whisper says:

WHAT IF GOD IS REAL? WHAT IF HIS EDEN WAS REAL? WHAT IF SOME AVERAGE PERSON WHO USES GOOGLE EARTH ONE DAY FINDS SOMETHING INCREDIBLE CONCERNING GOD AND EDEN? WHAT IF IT WHERE STORIES MADE OUT OF WATERMARKS? WHAT IF THEY WERE JOINED TOGETHER TELLING GOD’S STORY? WHAT IF THEY SHOWED HIS IMAGE?

PLEASE COME SEE WHAT I FOUND.

I’M BEGGING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL TO COME SEE WHAT I FOUND.

IT CONCERNS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. PLEASE PLEASE COME SEE.

PLEASE.

2. Elvis Florian says:

I spent $500 on a bag of half dollars and I found nothing all I had was a year supply of Halfs for my gas tank

3. RDELAPLAZA says:

What if the bank guys say:
    Sorry We don’t have any half dollar coins.

4. Mansand900 says:

i live in arizona

5. James Stewart says:

noooo he decided to do 20$ instead of 50$

6. mike kendricks says:

that’s what I thought it would be lol

7. matthew justin says:

No, you’re absolutely right. He says he got $20 worth. I assumed he spent the 50 but i guess he only spent $20. My bad. So, at market value, he got $32 dollars worth of coins for 20 bucks. So he made a profit of $12. For argument sake let’s say he spent $2 on fuel and it took a total of maybe an hour of his time buying it from the bank and then finding some place to sell it, like a pawn shop or a silver dealer. That’s 10 bucks an hour at best. Hardly worth the effort.

8. gumzster says:

You think he paid $50 for $20 in half dollar coins?
    Think hard before you answer please…

9. matthew justin says:

OK. Lets brake this down. Al, the financial genius here got $19 worth of half dollars, one circulated 1964 coin which has a value of $12. One 1971 coin with no silver worth $1. So in total, he got the windfall of $32 for the bargain price of $50! What a shrewd character this guy is!

10. Frank S says:

Been doing this for years by simply saying “ay, you got any half $’s I can buy from you”; have found over 12000, mostly 1965 to 1970’s though but a fair amount of pre 65’s too.

11. NarcoticsAnonymous4e says:

i was doing some banking at bofa and just got 4 rolls of franklins at melt. then i taught all the clerks what was up and it’s been dry ever since… lol… but it’s good karma, i’m retired with literally dozens of thousand face bags stacked.

12. Patriot ThreePercenter says:

the first time i did this, i pulled 4 40% halves out of like 30 or so half dollars

13. Sam Goldman says:

Ok guys the real 5 words are
    “Give me your fu**ing silver”
    ohh and btw you need a ski mask

14. Hans S. says:

Bullshit. This may have worked 10 years ago, but no more. I know a friend who searched over $8,000 worth of halves and ended up with 1 pre ’64 and 3 40% halves. Not even worth the gas by a longshot.

15. Squish101 says:

this is a stick up

5 words

16. FEVER55555 says:

what next he finds a buried treasure off coast of aruba with natalie holliways body?

17. FEVER55555 says:

******wow the picture looks like peewee herman jr finding a penny. Folks this rastani said short the market nov 2011 & buy gold********* you would now have to rob peter to pay paul huge margin call & collect aluminum cans after filing bankruptcy look for food in dumpters

18. medexamtoolsdotcom says:

…. but banks don’t have Kennedy half dollars or the big 1 dollar Eisenhower coins either. I could ASK, but I used to get them and it was around 1990 I recall, that they stopped. And the susan b anthony dollars too. Although they never had any silver in them.

19. portilu says:

They just say no

20. Darryl Cole says:

“Anti-racists” say there’s a RACE problem. They say it’ll be solved when non-Whites pour into ALL & ONLY White nations and “assimilate” to get a brown mixture.

They say only White nations have this RACE problem; they say non-White nations are fine.

If I object to my own genocide these “anti-racists” say I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they’re anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

21. Darryl Cole says:

They say they’re anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

22. Darryl Cole says:

They say they’re anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

23. tyguy925 says:

You will literally make more money working a minimum wage job than you will “roll hunting” for silver coins.

24. tyguy925 says: