Mexican silver coins | Silver Coins

Mexican silver coins

Mexican libertad Mexican onza Mexican silver coins Silver bullion.

13 Responses to Mexican silver coins

1. Jose Aparicio says:

They are very nice to add to your collection …

2. marvelousmarv89 says:

i need to get a libertad added to my collection

3. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks bro I appreciate it, nice !!! You probably can’t wait to get those libertads , I’m thinking of getting the 5oz one sometime this week, if I do I will post it up.. Keep stacking

4. igoldsilverplatinum says:

Nice coins! I have a 1 and 2 oz libertad being shipped to my house in a few days!

5. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks I appreciate it, yea I think that’s long to be my next coins to get, some of those proof libertads are rare and low on mintage .. Will try to stack some different once size libertads in the near future

6. lowpross11 says:

Now we’re TALKING !! Nice Coins !! I would like to see some 2oz and 5oz Proof Libertads from you.
    Smooth edged Libertad’s are by far my favorite bullion coin; along with Philharmonic, Maple & Eagle.
    Thanks again!

7. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks bro.. I appreciate the positive feedback …. Will contib

8. EpicRV says:

Great channel – just picked up my first libertad. I just started collecting as well — look forward to watching you grow your stack!!!

9. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks realsilvertalk well that Mexican coins is a 1921 Dos Pesos those coins are some what rare, but they do have a numismatic value to them also. Well it depends on your taste and what you are comfortable of spending. Slabed coins are good I have a few myself, they are just a little expensive depending on there numismatic value

10. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks real s

11. realsilvertalk says:

Hey man, great video, really informative and I saw some Silver coins I hadn’t seen before, for example the Dos Peso. I have looked on eBay but can’t find it! I have recently looked into starting a Mexican collection, I have the odd coin and would really like to get some more. Would you ever buy the PCGS slabbed coins? Tempted into buying a Libertad MS65, expensive for what it is though…

12. Jose Aparicio says:

Thanks, you should look into getting some more mexican coins, will keep stacking .. Lol

13. cliffsearch says:

Very nice Jose. Mexico makes some very fine silver coins. I only have 2 from Mexico so far…. Keep that stack growing Jose. Regards Cliff