Silver American Eagle Coins | Silver Coins

Silver American Eagle Coins

I’m thrilled to share my Silver American Eagle coin collection with you. I discuss an individual 2008 Silver Eagle and also a US Mint Tube of 20 2007 Silver …

25 Responses to Silver American Eagle Coins

1. cheapcape says:

I love silver and recently took all my money out of savings to invest in physical bars and coins. No regrets.

2. cooldog60 says:

Why don’t they have mint marks?

3. steamingpoopfart says:

Why bother with gloves,this is a bullion coin.

4. lifelessperson1993 says:

These things cost a fortune in Malaysia, I bought an individual coin in the proof case, and it cost me 150 of M’sian money, the tubes are around 2300 M’sian… -_- 🙁

5. johnaldridge740 says:

well i know i didnt make the video,but i’m fairly knowledgeable about silve,r junk american coinage is a great investment and could be used to barter with more easily then even the american eagle, because of the smaller increments and it’s gurantee from the us goverment on its silver content and vaue,, i personally have 500 in junk american pre65 coinage plus many many eagle coins and also i never buy larger bars then 10oz so i can easily barter with them too, only englehard and jm bars

6. Schwarze999 says:

Goldwhy, what are your thought on junk silver?

7. Nick Bird says:

whats the value

8. gates403 says:

Hoarder here:) Good video buddy

9. Oaklandraiders126 says:

Check out my Collection

10. goldwhy says:

Thanks for the comment, very well said! I do hope it doesn’t come to bartering, but it doesn’t hurt to prepare oneself.

11. trubornagain says:

silver had to stay down because of its industrial use and to make products affordable once they took it off as a standard currency. Copper is also a good metal to invest in for people who don’t have a lot of money, There are many recycle places that buy copper rather then going to a dealer to sell them. also commodities will do well when everything skyrockets. so it does not matter how much money you have. You can stockpile almost anything to barter with, just start doing it. don’t wait.

12. goldwhy says:

Thanks for the great question! I actually got some soft cotton gloves online from Jetco Metals back when they had a store. You can probably find similar gloves at other stores too. The main reason I wear gloves is to protect my coins. My hands tend to perspire and I definitely want to keep the oils from my skin away from my coins as much as possible. When I’m handling silver or copper, I sometimes use latex gloves under the cotton ones to make extra sure my coins do not tarnish.

13. goldwhy says:

14. AK410 says:

what kind of gloves do you use?

15. goldwhy says:

You bring up some amazing points. As compared to gold, silver has a long way to go (up). I’m a big fan of silver at this point for the reasons you point out. Thanks so much for the comment!

16. beschuitfluiter says:

Silver is being consumed in industrie far more than gold. Also, the gold/silver ratio is too high.

Silver will boom once again! it did so before and it will do again!

17. goldwhy says:

Thank goodness! :-)

18. beschuitfluiter says:

nope, still available…

19. goldwhy says:

That is one awesome gift. 🙂 Silver coins make the best gifts ever!

20. MinerMike196 says:

i got one as a gift from my best friend!

21. 1thatisilluminated says:

GOLD & SILVER TO BE ILLIGAL TO BUY BY JULY 15th 2011.

22. bc5620 says:

nice video, please check out my ! 🙂

23. goldwhy says:

Thanks so much for the comment! 🙂 You are very right, current prices are making it more difficult to buy gold and silver. I really wish I had some silver bars (the largest silver bar I have is a 3 oz one). I too am building up my silver collection, a few coins at a time!

24. Sniperman1964 says:

I have silver bars but I plan to add some eagles to my collection!!! At the current prices its hard though, I can only afford a few coins at a time 🙁

25. goldwhy says:

I totally agree! Gold has been in the spotlight over the last few years (and I totally love gold and am still investing in gold) but at this point I view silver as almost the better investment. Why? It hasn’t risen quite as quickly in value and I feel like it has so much further to go!