Ultrasonic Cleaner UNBOXING + Test Clean Silver Jewelry Tarnish Remove Dirt Coins | Silver Coins

Great tool for cleaning dirty coins and jewelry. Requires just Water and a Drop of Soap for Sparkling Clean Results. Ultra Sonic CD-2800 Ultrasonic Cleaner H…

19 Responses to Ultrasonic Cleaner UNBOXING + Test Clean Silver Jewelry Tarnish Remove Dirt Coins

1. TelevisionsAndVideo says:

For the price it can’t be beat. I do not use any special soap for it either. Just a squirt of dawn dish soap and use some warm water and let it do its thing. I did see that some really dirty things took two times to clean, but after that normal upkeep works great.

here is the link to it in case anyone isinterested:amzn.to120HtSO

2. MetalDetectingNC says:

ive gone back to hand tumbling the clad coins. I use a plastic jug and about half a cup of water. shake for a minute-drain-rinse-repeat for a few cycles (might get a real tumbler eventually). The ultrasonic cleaner is good for delicate objects and jewelry but it doesnt get the dirt-crusted coins totally clean. My bank has a free coin counting machine that i havent tried yet, will be taking my bucket up there soon to see how much goes thru.

3. DetectorOCD says:

I agree, I was pretty disappointed at the cleaning compared to my Lortone. It costs over twice as much, but everything comes out looking almost new. I couldn’t turn in the coins shown in this video. Coinstar, maybe but I don’t use that rip off. Thanks for posting this though. Much appreciated. I was curious about them.

4. nickeltabs says:

thanks for the tip!

5. Paul W says:

Nice unit for only 25!!!!

6. kyledfx says:

good video , now i know not to waste money on something that does almost nothing, thanks an hh.

7. MetalDetectingNC says:

haha thats a funny visual. gotta do what ya gotta do to get the coins clean. lulz hh!

8. xscorpio1953x says:

HI MDNC,I have one,the ultra7000,I use sea clean2 double strength concentrate.brings the silver up great .and its for ultrasonic cleaners.good video all the best regards scorpio hhnt.

9. xscorpio1953x says:

10. oldguyproductions says:

I’d rather do what have been doing and that’s throwing all my clad in the back of a cement truck then follow the truck for a few miles then when the truck comes to a stop light I jump out of the car, grab the coins and wave to the driver as he is driving away looking confused.

11. VeggieHarvest says:

I could sooooo use that!

12. VeggieHarvest says:

Ahh, wow!

13. cdntreasurehunter says:

Good for rings + chains, but can’t beat tumbled coins.

14. MetalDetectingNC says:

cool! i’ll pickup some of the Mr Clean cleaner, always good to hear what a professional jeweler uses to clean stuff. thanks for the tip!

15. Jay Mo says:

Sweet little unit. Mom had one like that way back in the 80’s, not sure if she still has it. It used some special liquid though, not sure if it works with water like yours… SBD.

16. DeepSouthDavid says:

Nice machine there! My dad was a jeweler for 30 years and he used Mr clean multi-surface cleaner (yellow kind) along with the water in his ultrasonic machines worked great on jewelry not sure about the coins though.

17. ECTreasureHunters says:

That seems a lot quieter then the coin tumblers. Nice video MDNC thanks for sharing

-=The Twins=-
    Bill and Bob

18. Jerry Lee says:

excellante grande HH

19. Darla Seefluth says:

This is what I like… you guys sharing all your tips and ideas. Thanks