silver coins, silver eagles, why buy silver coins, buy silver coins, buy silver eagles, | Silver Coins

Free to join Surveys, Extra $$$ https://goo.gl/kZHAK3

, , , , , ,
best to invest in,
best silver to buy for investment,
best way to buy gold,
best way to buy silver,
best way to invest in silver,
best way to purchase silver,
buy american eagle gold coins,
buy gold,
buy gold & silver,
buy gold and silver,
buy gold and silver bullion,
buy gold and ,
buy gold and silver online,
buy gold and silver safely,
buy gold coins,

7 Responses to silver coins, silver eagles, why buy silver coins, buy silver coins, buy silver eagles,

1. nak clahan says:

I won’t buy it
    I ratter get 2oz Egyptian

2. Mahalia Silver Stacker says:

Hey Punny Metals nice video, but once in a while I will buy a numismatic but I’m into these days is bullion,ATB series, The Queen’s Beasts and so forth… Great hearing from you. Bless

3. My Precious says:

$60 is way too much. These sell for between 35-40 all the time. I guess you learn from your mistakes right?

4. Cole Wheeler says:

Imho $60 is you paying them $40 for having that coin graded/slabbed.

5. caesarmatty says:

I know that you said that you’re not usually the guy that buys these kinds of coins- but i understand the desire to get something different from time to time. However, i don’t think this was a very good price at all. Less than a week ago, the except same item (2016 First Strike 30 Year Anniversary) for about $45 http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-1-oz-Silver-American-Eagle-PCGS-MS-70-First-Strike-Collector-Coin-For-You-/332011817642?hash=item4d4d724aaa:g:KngAAOSwn9lXJ9MA and looking at other auctions that seems like a pretty average price.

I do have one thought (not trying to be annoying), if you are making about $100 from doing those surveys every week, you might be getting a bit too casual with value. Last vid you said you were buying your silver for "basically free," so i think maybe you aren’t looking for particularly good deals because it doesn’t really seem like your really spending your money. But i think maybe that attitude is the opposite of why you stack in the first place.

(side note- i don’t know who the a-hole is that down voted you, but it wasn’t me. Just because i’m disagreeing doesn’t mean i have to thrown in a thumbs down too! Some people, amiright?)

6. Stinky Lebinowitz says:

As long as you like it, that’s all that matters.

7. daniel angel says:

How long does it take you to make $100 bucks on there you think? Can they send the earnings to ebay or paypal?