Silver Sunday! Coin Roll Hunting Half Dollars! 1918, 1987, and Silver! | Silver Coins

Silver Sunday! Coin Roll Hunting Half Dollars! 1918, 1987, and Silver!

Silver Sunday! Coin Roll Hunting Half Dollars! 1918, 1987, and Silver!

Another exciting weekly hunt through $1000 in halves!

Looking for a little extra cash for coins/bullion? I am using ibotta to get rebates for things I am already buying – you can check out the gold coin I bought with Ibotta cash in my free gold coin video. Easy to use easy to get cash right into paypal or venmo. You get $10 just for signing up and you don’t even have to use my referral link…just $10 for signing up and using it one time. https://ibotta.com/r/dkrowoq

13 Responses to Silver Sunday! Coin Roll Hunting Half Dollars! 1918, 1987, and Silver!

1. Jadon Noble says:

Those 1987 half dollars are worth as much as 40% silver. They are worth about 2-3 dollars. Also I’ve found 2 of those large London cents but mine were from 1936. They are pretty cool!

2. Troy Nocon says:

Thanks for the video.. i found one of those British pennys a few months ago. Pretty neat. I had my best week ever for silver this past week. Hunted 16 boxes only one was a blank. Best box was 37 including 6 walkers. Total was 130 silvers 37×90% and 93×40%. Almost 20% of everything i have found for the year all in one week.

3. scrapironprepper says:

Thanks again my friend. I look forward to your videos every week. Havent watched the penny yet. We too had our best week ever. Went to pick up three boxes I thought, but sold me four. Total was 5@64…..10@68…….9@67……..2@65………4@66……5@69………and one Ben……..1963. Cant wait till this wed cause it will be better yet. Only problem is I need to dump more coins. I’m sitting on way too many. HH

4. Portrait Coins says:

wait can you see an outline of a head on the reverse of the penny?? you might have a die clash my friend

5. Jamin Fritz says:

That penny is super cool!! Nice video, as usual 🙂

6. Portrait Coins says:

It’s a brottish penny and keep them 87’s. yea good finds. It much value just 2nd lowest montage after the 1970 kennnedy

7. Steven Garrett says:

Nice video. Cool finds. Good luck to you.

8. Chris Jackson says:

What do you do with the clad?? How do you get them back to the bank?

9. Noob Generator says:

Nice!

10. PaulieNickels - Coin Roll & Currency Hunting says:

Ya never know what you’re gonna find in half boxes. Good video as always.

11. Coins And Lucy says:

Keep all 1987 half dollars, they are rare.

12. bruce mccann says:

Brother PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a hundred or even 50.00 and go open another account somewhere else! Its the Holliday season and people are cashing in saved up change. Ive gotten 192 silvers from only 2 different banks in the last two days $1500 from each. Unreal! One box had 5 enders & 2 of those had a 40% @ ea. end. First time that has ever happened for me. Hit it hard right now!!!

13. D Coin Hunter says: